Get the rating of a company based on its financial statement, Discounted cash flow analysis, financial rations and its intrinsic value. These ratings are based on companies being able to cover their debts and the strength of their ratios.
- DCF: Discounted Cash Flow
- ROE: Return on Equity = Net Income / Total Stockholder Equity
- ROA: Return on Assets = Net Income / Total Assets
- D/E: Debt to Equity = Long Term Debt / Total Stockholder Equity
- P/E: Price to Earnings = Price / (Net Income / Share Number)
- P/B: Price to Book = Price / (Total Stockholder Equity / Share Number)