Gap and Go Day Trading Strategy
This is one of the most common and easiest to understand and operate day trading strategies.
1. Stock gaps up in the pre-market session
2. Stock holds the pre-market lows into open
3. After the regular session opens, the stock reclaims pre-market high
4. Enter the trade.
5. Add on pull-backs and sell into pushes
6. Keep tight stops
7. If it can't hold pre-market high you want out
8. Watch for price action and volume to trail off to know when to be completely out of the trade.
As always feel free to comment, message directly from our website or find me in the Discord. If you're a current Tiblio subscriber, you gain access to our Discord server included in your membership.